GlobalConnect is a database developed by the Division of Global Engagement to manage and showcase information about the institutions that UC Santa Cruz engages with throughout the world through faculty research and scholarly collaborations, partnership agreements, professional networks, and other related activities.
The campus community can use this database to learn about these institutions and to submit updates to information through the “Add My Connection” form.
Information in GlobalConnect supports the division’s efforts to:
- foster connections among faculty engaged in international research
- incorporate faculty expertise into strategic internationalization initiatives
- guide campus leadership’s international travel
- plan foreign delegation visits to the UC Santa Cruz campus
- develop institutional/regional partnership strategies
- compile country/region activity briefings
GlobalConnect is the database through which we continue to develop a campus resource to disseminate information on faculty engaged in international research and initiatives as outlined in our Strategic Plan for Internationalization.